Membership of WREC/WREN
This is open to any individual or organization (company, institute, agent, government or educational) wishing to support and further the aims and objectives of the Network. All applications are reviewed by the Board, which reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
Some Benefits of Membership
- Full representation in the Council of the World Renewable Energy Network (WREN).
- A reduced rate of World Renewable Energy Congress registration for one member.
- A one year subscription for the International Renewable Energy Journal for one member.
- Regional information, dissemination and exchange relating to renewable energy activities and projects – including addresses of relevant personnel – and assistance in running and publicizing regional meetings in collaboration with individual member/s.
- Receiving WREN books, project reports and country reports at a reduced price.
All applications for admission to membership of the Network shall be in writing, signed by the applicant – or where the applicant is a corporation, by an authorised signatory – and delivered by post to the WREC/WREN office. Please use the application form as provided below.
“Every member shall pay an annual subscription in respect of each membership year or part thereof in which they are a member, that becomes due on the first day of January, or such other due date as the Council may determine“. (WREN Constitution).
The rates for membership are as follows:
|Educational or other non-commercial organisation
|Commercial or industrial organisation
Membership and conference fees alone are not enough to sustain the activities of WREN and the International Congresses. Sponsorship is therefore required urgently and will be put to good use in the development and promotion of renewable energy. Such sponsorship will be acknowledged in various WREC/WREN publications unless the sponsor specifically requests anonymity.
Payment can be made in Pound Sterling only, by a cheque or money order drawn on a British bank, made payable to WREC/WREN and sent to the Director General’s address indicated on the left hand side of this webpage. Bank transfers may be made to bank account 1235327, sort code 30-96-96, Lloyds Bank, 1 Market Place, Reading, RG1 2EQ, UK. Payment may also be made by VISA or American Express with card number, name of holder and expiry date.
> Download membership application form [pdf – 38 KB]